The selected location is:
( 45°, 8', 55.3" N; 70°, 53', 30.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351291 , 5001210
The elevation is 611 m ( 2003 ft )
The gradient is: 5.7
The aspect direction is: 358.4
The local roughness is: 4.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8917, 45.1487; 611 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Big Canyon mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8917, 45.1487 at a distance of 6 m
- Bull Mountain; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8703, 45.1479, ( 3110 ft ) at a distance of 1685 m
- Big Canyon head;
-70.8798, 45.1623 at a distance of 1772 m
- North Branch Black Cat Brook head;
-70.9156, 45.1442 at a distance of 1944 m
- Number Two Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8817, 45.1303 at a distance of 2186 m
- Snow Mountain Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8798, 45.1667 at a distance of 2213 m
- East Branch Cupsuptic River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8828, 45.1256 at a distance of 2656 m
- East Branch Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8581, 45.1432 at a distance of 2713 m
- Number Four Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8664, 45.1693 at a distance of 3028 m
- South Branch Black Cat Brook head;
-70.9198, 45.1226 at a distance of 3652 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 157578176