The selected location is:
( 43°, 8', 53.2" N; 70°, 54', 2.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 345456 , 4779015
The elevation is 12 m ( 39 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 280.9
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9006, 43.1481; 12 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gerrish Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9006, 43.1482 at a distance of 9 m
- Bunker Creek head;
-70.8878, 43.1429 at a distance of 1191 m
- Hoyt Pond; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9017, 43.1593 at a distance of 1245 m
- Jenkins Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8851, 43.1490 at a distance of 1264 m
- Johnson Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8970, 43.1332 at a distance of 1683 m
- Horsehide Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9045, 43.1323 at a distance of 1786 m
- Littlehole Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9201, 43.1407 at a distance of 1788 m
- Beards Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9142, 43.1351 at a distance of 1822 m
- Bunker Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8867, 43.1334 at a distance of 1988 m
- Reservoir Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9203, 43.1370 at a distance of 2024 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 154315112