The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 56.3" N; 70°, 54', 16.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 345099 , 4777267
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9045, 43.1323; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Horsehide Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9045, 43.1323 at a distance of 2 m
- Johnson Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8970, 43.1332 at a distance of 618 m
- Beards Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9142, 43.1351 at a distance of 848 m
- Reservoir Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9203, 43.1370 at a distance of 1387 m
- Bunker Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8867, 43.1334 at a distance of 1453 m
- Horsehide Brook head;
-70.9006, 43.1195 at a distance of 1458 m
- College Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9223, 43.1298 at a distance of 1475 m
- Littlehole Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9201, 43.1407 at a distance of 1574 m
- Durham; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9264, 43.1340 at a distance of 1792 m
- Gerrish Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9006, 43.1482 at a distance of 1793 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160206139