The selected location is:
( 43°, 8', 6.4" N; 70°, 54', 51.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 344317 , 4777596
The elevation is 6 m ( 21 ft )
The gradient is: 6.7
The aspect direction is: 296.7
The local roughness is: 3.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9142, 43.1351; 6 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Beards Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9142, 43.1351 at a distance of 2 m
- Reservoir Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9203, 43.1370 at a distance of 539 m
- Littlehole Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9201, 43.1407 at a distance of 784 m
- Horsehide Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9045, 43.1323 at a distance of 849 m
- College Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9223, 43.1298 at a distance of 885 m
- Durham; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9264, 43.1340 at a distance of 1001 m
- Hamel Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9248, 43.1257 at a distance of 1356 m
- Johnson Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8970, 43.1332 at a distance of 1415 m
- University of New Hampshire; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9328, 43.1357 at a distance of 1515 m
- Gerrish Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9006, 43.1482 at a distance of 1827 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 154294258