The selected location is:
( 43°, 8', 26.2" N; 70°, 55', 12.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 343851 , 4778218
The elevation is 25 m ( 81 ft )
The gradient is: 2.1
The aspect direction is: 238.3
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9201, 43.1406; 25 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Littlehole Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9201, 43.1407 at a distance of 9 m
- Reservoir Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9203, 43.1370 at a distance of 402 m
- Beards Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9142, 43.1351 at a distance of 778 m
- Durham; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9264, 43.1340 at a distance of 896 m
- University of New Hampshire; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9328, 43.1357 at a distance of 1169 m
- College Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9223, 43.1298 at a distance of 1215 m
- Littlehole Creek head;
-70.9334, 43.1495 at a distance of 1465 m
- Horsehide Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9045, 43.1323 at a distance of 1569 m
- Durham Reservoir; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9395, 43.1445 at a distance of 1637 m
- Hamel Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9248, 43.1257 at a distance of 1701 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137523595