The selected location is:
( 43°, 8', 13.2" N; 70°, 55', 13.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 343825 , 4777818
The elevation is 17 m ( 54 ft )
The gradient is: 5.8
The aspect direction is: 271.0
The local roughness is: 3.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9203, 43.1370; 17 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Reservoir Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9203, 43.1370 at a distance of 2 m
- Littlehole Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9201, 43.1407 at a distance of 409 m
- Beards Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9142, 43.1351 at a distance of 540 m
- Durham; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9264, 43.1340 at a distance of 599 m
- College Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9223, 43.1298 at a distance of 818 m
- University of New Hampshire; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9328, 43.1357 at a distance of 1027 m
- Hamel Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9248, 43.1257 at a distance of 1310 m
- Horsehide Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9045, 43.1323 at a distance of 1388 m
- Littlehole Creek head;
-70.9334, 43.1495 at a distance of 1749 m
- Durham Reservoir; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9395, 43.1445 at a distance of 1770 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 158243229