The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 47.3" N; 70°, 55', 20.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 343645 , 4777022
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 295.9
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9223, 43.1298; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- College Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9223, 43.1298 at a distance of 2 m
- Hamel Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9248, 43.1257 at a distance of 501 m
- Durham; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9264, 43.1340 at a distance of 572 m
- Reservoir Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9203, 43.1370 at a distance of 815 m
- Beards Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9142, 43.1351 at a distance of 882 m
- University of New Hampshire; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9328, 43.1357 at a distance of 1076 m
- Littlehole Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9201, 43.1407 at a distance of 1222 m
- Longmarsh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9228, 43.1184 at a distance of 1269 m
- Durham, Town of; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9184, 43.1173 at a distance of 1426 m
- Horsehide Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9045, 43.1323 at a distance of 1474 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 136925723