The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 32.2" N; 70°, 55', 29.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 343431 , 4776561
The elevation is 2 m ( 8 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 91.4
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9248, 43.1256; 2 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hamel Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9248, 43.1257 at a distance of 9 m
- College Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9223, 43.1298 at a distance of 507 m
- Longmarsh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9228, 43.1184 at a distance of 818 m
- Durham; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9264, 43.1340 at a distance of 941 m
- Durham, Town of; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9184, 43.1173 at a distance of 1060 m
- Beaudette Brook head;
-70.9367, 43.1201 at a distance of 1147 m
- University of New Hampshire; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9328, 43.1357 at a distance of 1296 m
- Reservoir Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9203, 43.1370 at a distance of 1317 m
- Beards Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9142, 43.1351 at a distance of 1361 m
- Bedford Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9267, 43.1115 at a distance of 1576 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 148848081