The selected location is:
( 43°, 8', 2.4" N; 70°, 55', 35.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 343322 , 4777496
The elevation is 9 m ( 31 ft )
The gradient is: 2.4
The aspect direction is: 307.5
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9264, 43.1340; 9 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Durham; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9264, 43.1340 at a distance of 2 m
- University of New Hampshire; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9328, 43.1357 at a distance of 553 m
- College Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9223, 43.1298 at a distance of 575 m
- Reservoir Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9203, 43.1370 at a distance of 597 m
- Littlehole Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9201, 43.1407 at a distance of 902 m
- Hamel Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9248, 43.1257 at a distance of 933 m
- Beards Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9142, 43.1351 at a distance of 999 m
- Durham Reservoir; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9395, 43.1445 at a distance of 1579 m
- Beaudette Brook head;
-70.9367, 43.1201 at a distance of 1759 m
- Longmarsh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9228, 43.1184 at a distance of 1759 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 157700843