The selected location is:
( 43°, 6', 2.2" N; 70°, 56', 10.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 342439 , 4773806
The elevation is 17 m ( 57 ft )
The gradient is: 2.1
The aspect direction is: 230.6
The local roughness is: 2.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9362, 43.1006; 17 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Moat Island; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9362, 43.1007 at a distance of 9 m
- La Roche Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9342, 43.1040 at a distance of 410 m
- Ellison Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9320, 43.1029 at a distance of 425 m
- Woodman Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9470, 43.1068 at a distance of 1116 m
- Piscassic River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.9423, 43.0904 at a distance of 1239 m
- Packers Falls; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9520, 43.1034 at a distance of 1323 m
- Beaudette Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9267, 43.1109 at a distance of 1380 m
- Packers Falls Bridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9528, 43.1032 at a distance of 1382 m
- Longmarsh Brook head;
-70.9264, 43.1109 at a distance of 1393 m
- Bedford Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9267, 43.1115 at a distance of 1435 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145619787