The selected location is:
( 45°, 15', 38.2" N; 70°, 57', 23.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 346499 , 5013762
The elevation is 699 m ( 2292 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 277.1
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9565, 45.2606; 699 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lower Black Pond; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9564, 45.2607, ( 2188 ft ) at a distance of 9 m
- Pond Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9826, 45.2634 at a distance of 2073 m
- Second East Branch Magalloway River head;
-70.9626, 45.2800 at a distance of 2214 m
- McKie Fork mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9631, 45.2800 at a distance of 2223 m
- Deer Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9634, 45.2803 at a distance of 2261 m
- First East Branch Magalloway River head;
-70.9328, 45.2747 at a distance of 2434 m
- Upper Black Pond; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9876, 45.2770, ( 1931 ft ) at a distance of 3044 m
- Thrasher Peaks; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9850, 45.2337 at a distance of 3739 m
- Second East Branch Magalloway River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0045, 45.2434 at a distance of 4229 m
- West Branch Magalloway River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0084, 45.2500 at a distance of 4241 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 151642920