The selected location is:
( 45°, 6', 3.2" N; 70°, 59', 18.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 343559 , 4996082
The elevation is 463 m ( 1519 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9884, 45.1009; 463 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Magalloway River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9884, 45.1008 at a distance of 6 m
- Bosebuck Camp; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9976, 45.0998 at a distance of 737 m
- Sunday Pond (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9937, 45.1075 at a distance of 849 m
- Twin Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9789, 45.0953 at a distance of 969 m
- Lynchtown, Township of; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9745, 45.1000 at a distance of 1098 m
- Hammel Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9956, 45.0854 at a distance of 1819 m
- Nasons Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9798, 45.0807 at a distance of 2350 m
- Hurricane Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9809, 45.0801 at a distance of 2391 m
- Wheeler Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0164, 45.1151 at a distance of 2708 m
- Hammel Brook head;
-71.0228, 45.1000 at a distance of 2711 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 160570228