The selected location is:
( 44°, 14', 9.2" N; 70°, 59', 54.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 340415 , 4900016
The elevation is 266 m ( 873 ft )
The gradient is: 9.4
The aspect direction is: 25.0
The local roughness is: 10.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9984, 44.2359; 266 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Deer Hill; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9984, 44.2359 at a distance of 4 m
- Charles Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0089, 44.2382 at a distance of 877 m
- Deer Hill; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9867, 44.2359, ( 1367 ft ) at a distance of 933 m
- Cold River AMC Camp; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.0112, 44.2359 at a distance of 1025 m
- Charles Rayine mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0109, 44.2382 at a distance of 1031 m
- Shell Pond Brook; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.0076, 44.2440 at a distance of 1160 m
- Shell Pond Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0089, 44.2440 at a distance of 1229 m
- Chandler Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.0076, 44.2262 at a distance of 1309 m
- Mill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.0103, 44.2448 at a distance of 1370 m
- Colton Brook head;
-70.9845, 44.2279 at a distance of 1424 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|North Conway East
This was request number 145304625