The selected location is:
( 44°, 17', 35.2" N; 70°, 59', 57.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 340506 , 4906371
The elevation is 401 m ( 1317 ft )
The gradient is: 30.6
The aspect direction is: 227.4
The local roughness is: 19.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.9992, 44.2931; 401 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cold River Overlook; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9992, 44.2932 at a distance of 7 m
- Evans Notch Overlook; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9973, 44.2979 at a distance of 550 m
- Laughing Lion Trail; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0026, 44.2982 at a distance of 626 m
- Middle Branch Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0070, 44.2909 at a distance of 672 m
- Middle Branch Mad River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0073, 44.2907 at a distance of 702 m
- Mad River Falls; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0062, 44.2884 at a distance of 768 m
- Spruce Hill Trail; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9892, 44.2959 at a distance of 854 m
- South Branch Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0056, 44.2862 at a distance of 926 m
- Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0048, 44.2857 at a distance of 940 m
- South Branch Mad River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0062, 44.2862 at a distance of 953 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151579354