The selected location is:
( 44°, 16', 56.3" N; 71°, 0', 13.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 340118 , 4905180
The elevation is 245 m ( 805 ft )
The gradient is: 28.4
The aspect direction is: 204.6
The local roughness is: 15.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0037, 44.2823; 245 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Royce Trail; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0037, 44.2823 at a distance of 4 m
- Mad River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0048, 44.2854 at a distance of 352 m
- Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0048, 44.2857 at a distance of 384 m
- South Branch Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0056, 44.2862 at a distance of 456 m
- South Branch Mad River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0062, 44.2862 at a distance of 474 m
- Birch Knoll; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0076, 44.2776 at a distance of 612 m
- Mad River Falls; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0062, 44.2884 at a distance of 703 m
- Middle Branch Mad River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0073, 44.2907 at a distance of 973 m
- Middle Branch Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0070, 44.2909 at a distance of 988 m
- Cold River Overlook; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9992, 44.2932 at a distance of 1259 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137420921