The selected location is:
( 45°, 13', 31.1" N; 71°, 1', 40.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 340798 , 5009979
The elevation is 522 m ( 1711 ft )
The gradient is: 4.2
The aspect direction is: 344.9
The local roughness is: 5.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0279, 45.2253; 522 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Billings Ponds; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0278, 45.2253 at a distance of 9 m
- Bereau Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0248, 45.2203 at a distance of 601 m
- Caribou Pond; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0164, 45.2197 at a distance of 1093 m
- Rump Pond; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0167, 45.2093, ( 1677 ft ) at a distance of 1988 m
- Ledge Ridge; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0562, 45.2367 at a distance of 2562 m
- Second East Branch Magalloway River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0045, 45.2434 at a distance of 2720 m
- West Branch Magalloway River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0084, 45.2500 at a distance of 3147 m
- Moose Bog; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0359, 45.2556 at a distance of 3431 m
- Thrasher Peaks; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9850, 45.2337 at a distance of 3494 m
- Third East Branch Magalloway River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0278, 45.2570 at a distance of 3518 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Second Connecticut Lake
This was request number 145587703