The selected location is:
( 44°, 44', 39.1" N; 71°, 1', 47.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 339310 , 4956539
The elevation is 381 m ( 1250 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0298, 44.7442; 381 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tyler Cove; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0298, 44.7443 at a distance of 6 m
- Tyler Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0242, 44.7420 at a distance of 508 m
- Metallak Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0445, 44.7454 at a distance of 1173 m
- Tyler Point; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0401, 44.7537 at a distance of 1331 m
- B Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0242, 44.7557 at a distance of 1347 m
- B Brook Cove; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0301, 44.7615 at a distance of 1917 m
- Blake Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0520, 44.7354 at a distance of 2016 m
- Umbagog Lake; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0487, 44.7570 at a distance of 2062 m
- Bear Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0562, 44.7384 at a distance of 2191 m
- Tidswell Point; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0492, 44.7295 at a distance of 2247 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
||Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 151635254