The selected location is:
( 44°, 56', 18.2" N; 71°, 1', 50.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 339786 , 4978113
The elevation is 396 m ( 1299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0306, 44.9384; 396 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Abbott Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0306, 44.9384 at a distance of 6 m
- Abbott Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0303, 44.9381 at a distance of 36 m
- Wilsons Mills; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0353, 44.9381, ( 1292 ft ) at a distance of 373 m
- Little Abbott Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0298, 44.9422 at a distance of 432 m
- Clark Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0189, 44.9375 at a distance of 927 m
- Sanderson Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0398, 44.9523 at a distance of 1702 m
- Sanderson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0395, 44.9529 at a distance of 1753 m
- Halfmoon Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0615, 44.9304, ( 2566 ft ) at a distance of 2599 m
- Bennett Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0376, 44.9153 at a distance of 2621 m
- Bennett Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0381, 44.9153 at a distance of 2630 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 152885267