The selected location is:
( 44°, 50', 22.2" N; 71°, 2', 59.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 337994 , 4967165
The elevation is 396 m ( 1299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0498, 44.8395; 396 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sturtevant Stream mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0498, 44.8395 at a distance of 6 m
- Whaleback Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0548, 44.8239 at a distance of 1773 m
- Wentworth Location; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0553, 44.8582 at a distance of 2118 m
- Sturtevant Mountain; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0114, 44.8370 at a distance of 3048 m
- Bear Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0801, 44.8225 at a distance of 3049 m
- Magalloway School; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0409, 44.8681 at a distance of 3260 m
- Dustan, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0809, 44.8589 at a distance of 3275 m
- Sturtevant Pond; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0195, 44.8675, ( 1246 ft ) at a distance of 3930 m
- Sturtevant Cove; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0151, 44.8137 at a distance of 3971 m
- Little Bear Brook Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0989, 44.8320 at a distance of 3974 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 160657061