The selected location is:
( 44°, 46', 35.4" N; 71°, 3', 22.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 337311 , 4960179
The elevation is 381 m ( 1250 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0562, 44.7765; 381 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pininsula Molls Rock; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0562, 44.7765 at a distance of 5 m
- Androscoggin River head;
-71.0615, 44.7832 at a distance of 851 m
- Magalloway River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0648, 44.7834 at a distance of 1022 m
- Magalloway River; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0656, 44.7834 at a distance of 1066 m
- Black Island Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0609, 44.7595 at a distance of 1931 m
- Leonard Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0592, 44.7945 at a distance of 2009 m
- Pine Point; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0378, 44.7895 at a distance of 2046 m
- Umbagog Lake; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0487, 44.7570 at a distance of 2251 m
- Spillman Cove; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0284, 44.7837 at a distance of 2338 m
- Glassby Cove; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0256, 44.7795 at a distance of 2442 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 157836845