The selected location is:
( 44°, 42', 26.3" N; 71°, 3', 28.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 336982 , 4952496
The elevation is 381 m ( 1250 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0579, 44.7073; 381 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sargent Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0578, 44.7073 at a distance of 8 m
- Tidswell Point; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0492, 44.7295 at a distance of 2556 m
- Big Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0695, 44.7307 at a distance of 2754 m
- Blake Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0520, 44.7354 at a distance of 3152 m
- Dead Cambridge River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0173, 44.7126 at a distance of 3268 m
- Bear Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0562, 44.7384 at a distance of 3454 m
- Thurston Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0845, 44.7348 at a distance of 3709 m
- Hampshire Hills; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0403, 44.6743 at a distance of 3928 m
- Upton; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0106, 44.6943, ( 1722 ft ) at a distance of 4018 m
- Metallak Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0445, 44.7454 at a distance of 4360 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
||Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 152478902