The selected location is:
( 44°, 19', 2.3" N; 71°, 3', 32.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 335803 , 4909177
The elevation is 335 m ( 1099 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0590, 44.3173; 335 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Lower Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bull Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0589, 44.3173 at a distance of 7 m
- Twin Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0537, 44.3184 at a distance of 437 m
- Blue Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0637, 44.3076 at a distance of 1145 m
- Wild River Campground; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0634, 44.3057 at a distance of 1340 m
- Twin Brook head;
-71.0420, 44.3087 at a distance of 1660 m
- Martins Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0431, 44.3276 at a distance of 1704 m
- Dewdrop Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0334, 44.3262 at a distance of 2266 m
- Wild River Climatic Station; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0751, 44.2998 at a distance of 2334 m
- Basin Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0567, 44.2959 at a distance of 2389 m
- Moriah Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0764, 44.2998 at a distance of 2393 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160342785