The selected location is:
( 44°, 47', 0.2" N; 71°, 3', 53.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 336650 , 4960963
The elevation is 381 m ( 1250 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0648, 44.7834; 381 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Magalloway River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0648, 44.7834 at a distance of 6 m
- Magalloway River; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0656, 44.7834 at a distance of 65 m
- Androscoggin River head;
-71.0615, 44.7832 at a distance of 261 m
- Pininsula Molls Rock; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0562, 44.7765 at a distance of 1028 m
- Leonard Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0592, 44.7945 at a distance of 1305 m
- Sweat Meadows; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0895, 44.7822 at a distance of 1961 m
- Pine Point; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0378, 44.7895 at a distance of 2238 m
- Black Island Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0609, 44.7595 at a distance of 2679 m
- Mountain Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0962, 44.7715, ( 1265 ft ) at a distance of 2820 m
- Spillman Cove; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0284, 44.7837 at a distance of 2879 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 137045204