The selected location is:
( 43°, 23', 23.3" N; 71°, 3', 54.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 332743 , 4806174
The elevation is 90 m ( 294 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 275.8
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0651, 43.3898; 90 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Farmington; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0651, 43.3898 at a distance of 2 m
- Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0673, 43.3873 at a distance of 333 m
- Memorial Drive School; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0703, 43.3923 at a distance of 504 m
- Saint Peters School; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0748, 43.3876 at a distance of 825 m
- Dames Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0534, 43.3873 at a distance of 988 m
- Ela River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0795, 43.3929 at a distance of 1217 m
- Pokamoonshine Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0451, 43.3787 at a distance of 2037 m
- Whitehouse Mountain; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0851, 43.3740 at a distance of 2391 m
- Pokamoonshine Brook head;
-71.0851, 43.3640 at a distance of 3295 m
- Nute Ridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0292, 43.4068 at a distance of 3466 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great East Lake
This was request number 137533698