The selected location is:
( 43°, 23', 14.3" N; 71°, 4', 2.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 332558 , 4805901
The elevation is 90 m ( 295 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0673, 43.3873; 90 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0673, 43.3873 at a distance of 2 m
- Farmington; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0651, 43.3898 at a distance of 328 m
- Memorial Drive School; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0703, 43.3923 at a distance of 605 m
- Saint Peters School; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0748, 43.3876 at a distance of 610 m
- Dames Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0534, 43.3873 at a distance of 1125 m
- Ela River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0795, 43.3929 at a distance of 1168 m
- Pokamoonshine Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0451, 43.3787 at a distance of 2037 m
- Whitehouse Mountain; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0851, 43.3740 at a distance of 2067 m
- Pokamoonshine Brook head;
-71.0851, 43.3640 at a distance of 2966 m
- Farmington, Town of; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0676, 43.3554 at a distance of 3546 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great East Lake
This was request number 137315654