The selected location is:
( 44°, 43', 50.2" N; 71°, 4', 10.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 336129 , 4955107
The elevation is 381 m ( 1250 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0695, 44.7306; 381 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Big Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0695, 44.7307 at a distance of 6 m
- Thurston Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0845, 44.7348 at a distance of 1276 m
- Bear Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0562, 44.7384 at a distance of 1360 m
- Blake Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0520, 44.7354 at a distance of 1482 m
- Tidswell Point; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0492, 44.7295 at a distance of 1612 m
- Metallak Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0445, 44.7454 at a distance of 2570 m
- Sargent Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0578, 44.7073 at a distance of 2755 m
- Mill Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1026, 44.7476 at a distance of 3230 m
- Black Island Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0609, 44.7595 at a distance of 3278 m
- Umbagog Lake; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0487, 44.7570 at a distance of 3360 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
||Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 137690511