The selected location is:
( 44°, 24', 5.4" N; 71°, 5', 18.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 333697 , 4918589
The elevation is 414 m ( 1360 ft )
The gradient is: 42.2
The aspect direction is: 1.8
The local roughness is: 23.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0884, 44.4015; 414 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Lower Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Winthrop, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0884, 44.4015, ( 1562 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Shelburne; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0748, 44.4012, ( 705 ft ) at a distance of 1083 m
- Shelburne, Town of; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0751, 44.3973 at a distance of 1158 m
- East Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0776, 44.3934 at a distance of 1247 m
- Peabody Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1020, 44.4107 at a distance of 1487 m
- Gates Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0759, 44.4123 at a distance of 1555 m
- Austin Mill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0717, 44.4095 at a distance of 1597 m
- Clement Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0659, 44.4012 at a distance of 1792 m
- Rattle River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1114, 44.4051 at a distance of 1876 m
- Hazelton Cemetery; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0637, 44.3979 at a distance of 2007 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 161690414