The selected location is:
( 44°, 46', 55.9" N; 71°, 5', 22.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 334692 , 4960880
The elevation is 394 m ( 1292 ft )
The gradient is: 1.9
The aspect direction is: 1.3
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0895, 44.7822; 394 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sweat Meadows; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0895, 44.7822 at a distance of 6 m
- Mountain Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0962, 44.7715, ( 1265 ft ) at a distance of 1308 m
- Magalloway River; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0656, 44.7834 at a distance of 1894 m
- Magalloway River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0648, 44.7834 at a distance of 1958 m
- Androscoggin River head;
-71.0615, 44.7832 at a distance of 2217 m
- Errol Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1106, 44.7659 at a distance of 2469 m
- Pininsula Molls Rock; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0562, 44.7765 at a distance of 2710 m
- Leonard Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0592, 44.7945 at a distance of 2756 m
- Errol Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1253, 44.7869 at a distance of 2884 m
- Errol, Town of; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1309, 44.7803 at a distance of 3285 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 148834162