The selected location is:
( 44°, 34', 8.0" N; 71°, 5', 52.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 333418 , 4937203
The elevation is 487 m ( 1599 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 231.8
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.0979, 44.5689; 487 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Leavitt Stream head;
-71.0978, 44.5690 at a distance of 9 m
- Chickwolnepy Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1056, 44.5901 at a distance of 2430 m
- Oak Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1409, 44.5576 at a distance of 3643 m
- Mud Pond Lake; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1301, 44.5923 at a distance of 3644 m
- Success Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0517, 44.5670 at a distance of 3675 m
- Silver Stream mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.0562, 44.5868 at a distance of 3859 m
- Blackstrap Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0556, 44.5868 at a distance of 3901 m
- North Branch Stearns Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1059, 44.5332 at a distance of 4023 m
- North Branch Stearns Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-71.1062, 44.5329 at a distance of 4060 m
- South Branch Stearns Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1059, 44.5326 at a distance of 4088 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake South
||Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 160408928