The selected location is:
( 44°, 44', 51.4" N; 71°, 6', 9.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 333557 , 4957063
The elevation is 629 m ( 2063 ft )
The gradient is: 31.5
The aspect direction is: 38.8
The local roughness is: 13.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1026, 44.7476; 629 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mill Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1026, 44.7476 at a distance of 6 m
- Thurston Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0845, 44.7348 at a distance of 2022 m
- Errol Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1106, 44.7659 at a distance of 2125 m
- Mountain Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0962, 44.7715, ( 1265 ft ) at a distance of 2698 m
- Big Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0695, 44.7307 at a distance of 3227 m
- Mollidgewock Brook; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1420, 44.7369 at a distance of 3339 m
- Black Island Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0609, 44.7595 at a distance of 3553 m
- Bear Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0562, 44.7384 at a distance of 3814 m
- Sweat Meadows; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0895, 44.7822 at a distance of 3987 m
- Blake Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0520, 44.7354 at a distance of 4231 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
||Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 145543034