The selected location is:
( 43°, 12', 17.3" N; 71°, 6', 16.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 329034 , 4785708
The elevation is 121 m ( 397 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 2.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1045, 43.2048; 121 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Barrington; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.1045, 43.2048 at a distance of 2 m
- Stonehouse Brook head;
-71.1070, 43.2004 at a distance of 531 m
- Hall Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.1020, 43.2115 at a distance of 770 m
- Stonehouse Pond; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0964, 43.1998 at a distance of 862 m
- Bumfagging Hill; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.1051, 43.1932 at a distance of 1291 m
- Davis Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1178, 43.1929 at a distance of 1709 m
- Spruce Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.1053, 43.2209 at a distance of 1788 m
- Nippo Hill; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0906, 43.2179 at a distance of 1841 m
- Cooper Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1214, 43.1876 at a distance of 2355 m
- Round Ponds; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-71.0731, 43.2070 at a distance of 2563 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160795707