The selected location is:
( 44°, 57', 57.2" N; 71°, 6', 55.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 333183 , 4981339
The elevation is 481 m ( 1578 ft )
The gradient is: 9.3
The aspect direction is: 3.5
The local roughness is: 7.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1153, 44.9659; 481 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hell Gate Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1153, 44.9659, ( 1550 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Hell Gate; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1164, 44.9743, ( 1418 ft ) at a distance of 932 m
- Lamb Valley Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1156, 44.9565 at a distance of 1050 m
- Horne Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1089, 44.9748 at a distance of 1105 m
- East Horne Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1087, 44.9748 at a distance of 1112 m
- Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1231, 44.9753 at a distance of 1218 m
- Slewgundy; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0945, 44.9607, ( 1402 ft ) at a distance of 1740 m
- Finnsons Cliff; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1170, 44.9818, ( 1700 ft ) at a distance of 1767 m
- Atkinson And Gilmanton Academy Grant; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1162, 44.9833 at a distance of 1940 m
- South Branch Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1426, 44.9650 at a distance of 2157 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 151077492