The selected location is:
( 44°, 23', 22.2" N; 71°, 6', 58.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 331448 , 4917313
The elevation is 424 m ( 1391 ft )
The gradient is: 45.3
The aspect direction is: 81.1
The local roughness is: 19.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1162, 44.3895; 424 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Evans, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1162, 44.3895, ( 1443 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Schoolhouse Brook head;
-71.1156, 44.3862 at a distance of 374 m
- Shadow Pool; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1206, 44.3957 at a distance of 770 m
- Reflection Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1253, 44.3951 at a distance of 954 m
- Schoolhouse Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1292, 44.3912 at a distance of 1053 m
- Rattle River Shelter; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1073, 44.3795 at a distance of 1321 m
- Josh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1359, 44.3901 at a distance of 1572 m
- Pea Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1364, 44.3895 at a distance of 1611 m
- Kidder Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1381, 44.3887 at a distance of 1749 m
- Rattle River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1114, 44.4051 at a distance of 1771 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 152777875