The selected location is:
( 44°, 59', 0.2" N; 71°, 6', 58.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 333163 , 4983285
The elevation is 535 m ( 1755 ft )
The gradient is: 40.9
The aspect direction is: 11.0
The local roughness is: 21.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1162, 44.9834; 535 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Atkinson And Gilmanton Academy Grant; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1162, 44.9833 at a distance of 6 m
- Finnsons Cliff; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1170, 44.9818, ( 1700 ft ) at a distance of 194 m
- Hell Gate; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1164, 44.9743, ( 1418 ft ) at a distance of 1017 m
- Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1231, 44.9753 at a distance of 1048 m
- Horne Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1089, 44.9748 at a distance of 1120 m
- East Horne Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1087, 44.9748 at a distance of 1128 m
- Tracy Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1373, 44.9818 at a distance of 1676 m
- Horne Brook head;
-71.1134, 44.9995 at a distance of 1797 m
- Hell Gate Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1153, 44.9659, ( 1550 ft ) at a distance of 1951 m
- East Horne Brook head;
-71.0931, 44.9925 at a distance of 2085 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 157348664