The selected location is:
( 44°, 24', 58.3" N; 71°, 7', 28.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 330865 , 4920296
The elevation is 253 m ( 831 ft )
The gradient is: 20.0
The aspect direction is: 301.1
The local roughness is: 8.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1245, 44.4162; 253 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Leadmine Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1245, 44.4162 at a distance of 5 m
- Leadmine State Forest; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1251, 44.4045 at a distance of 1305 m
- Rattle River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1114, 44.4051 at a distance of 1618 m
- Sinclair Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1262, 44.4312 at a distance of 1668 m
- Peabody Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1020, 44.4107 at a distance of 1893 m
- Giant Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1076, 44.4323 at a distance of 2234 m
- Shadow Pool; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1206, 44.3957 at a distance of 2303 m
- Reflection Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1253, 44.3951 at a distance of 2350 m
- Peabody Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1081, 44.4370 at a distance of 2650 m
- Stevens Point; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1434, 44.3959, ( 1389 ft ) at a distance of 2716 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 151606064