The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 41.2" N; 71°, 8', 10.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 326241 , 4777255
The elevation is 121 m ( 397 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1362, 43.1281; 121 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elm Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1362, 43.1282 at a distance of 9 m
- Mile Brook head;
-71.1423, 43.1298 at a distance of 531 m
- Duke Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1487, 43.1351 at a distance of 1279 m
- Mile Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1178, 43.1270 at a distance of 1502 m
- Nottingham, Town of; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1212, 43.1165 at a distance of 1776 m
- Quincy Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1526, 43.1390 at a distance of 1801 m
- Bean River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1106, 43.1307 at a distance of 2102 m
- Back Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1506, 43.1107 at a distance of 2262 m
- Tavern Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1614, 43.1195 at a distance of 2264 m
- Nottingham State Forest; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.1053, 43.1348 at a distance of 2622 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145720200