The selected location is:
( 43°, 36', 36.4" N; 71°, 8', 25.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 327282 , 4830795
The elevation is 169 m ( 555 ft )
The gradient is: 3.0
The aspect direction is: 208.5
The local roughness is: 2.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1403, 43.6101; 169 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Carroll County 33003
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ryefield Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1403, 43.6101 at a distance of 3 m
- Clay Pit Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1431, 43.6118 at a distance of 294 m
- Wentworth State Park; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1478, 43.6132 at a distance of 696 m
- Frost Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1309, 43.6095 at a distance of 761 m
- Turtle Island; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1414, 43.6018 at a distance of 929 m
- Triggs Island; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1548, 43.6065 at a distance of 1239 m
- Jockey Cap Island; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1539, 43.6007 at a distance of 1518 m
- Mink Island; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1548, 43.5987 at a distance of 1727 m
- Wiley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1620, 43.6120 at a distance of 1765 m
- Wentworth, Lake; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1595, 43.5973, ( 534 ft ) at a distance of 2106 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 152950017