The selected location is:
( 44°, 44', 13.2" N; 71°, 8', 31.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 330407 , 4955967
The elevation is 396 m ( 1299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1420, 44.7370; 396 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mollidgewock Brook; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1420, 44.7369 at a distance of 6 m
- Teakettle Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1484, 44.7234 at a distance of 1600 m
- Jackknife Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1667, 44.7375 at a distance of 1959 m
- Smoky Camp Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1667, 44.7469 at a distance of 2249 m
- Mill Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1026, 44.7476 at a distance of 3332 m
- Munn Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1889, 44.7318, ( 1415 ft ) at a distance of 3763 m
- Seven Islands; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1723, 44.7094 at a distance of 3892 m
- Errol Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1106, 44.7659 at a distance of 4056 m
- Thurston Cove; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.0845, 44.7348 at a distance of 4560 m
- Thirteen Mile Woods; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1739, 44.7029 at a distance of 4561 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 151265120