The selected location is:
( 44°, 57', 54.0" N; 71°, 8', 33.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 331027 , 4981296
The elevation is 489 m ( 1604 ft )
The gradient is: 6.5
The aspect direction is: 223.6
The local roughness is: 4.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1426, 44.9650; 489 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- South Branch Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1426, 44.9650 at a distance of 6 m
- Tracy Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1373, 44.9818 at a distance of 1908 m
- Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1231, 44.9753 at a distance of 1920 m
- Hell Gate Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1153, 44.9659, ( 1550 ft ) at a distance of 2155 m
- Lost Valley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1695, 44.9584 at a distance of 2249 m
- Hell Gate; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1164, 44.9743, ( 1418 ft ) at a distance of 2307 m
- Lamb Valley Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1156, 44.9565 at a distance of 2331 m
- Finnsons Cliff; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1170, 44.9818, ( 1700 ft ) at a distance of 2745 m
- Horne Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1089, 44.9748 at a distance of 2870 m
- East Horne Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1087, 44.9748 at a distance of 2884 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 161762121