The selected location is:
( 44°, 41', 31.2" N; 71°, 8', 39.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 330101 , 4950973
The elevation is 515 m ( 1690 ft )
The gradient is: 42.3
The aspect direction is: 83.9
The local roughness is: 19.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1442, 44.6920; 515 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Double Top Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1442, 44.6920 at a distance of 6 m
- Bear Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1714, 44.6957 at a distance of 2196 m
- Thirteen Mile Woods; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1739, 44.7029 at a distance of 2647 m
- Seven Islands; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1723, 44.7094 at a distance of 2954 m
- Teakettle Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1484, 44.7234 at a distance of 3500 m
- Little Roundtop Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1137, 44.6682 at a distance of 3587 m
- Bog Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1789, 44.6665 at a distance of 3954 m
- Pond Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1939, 44.6975 at a distance of 3989 m
- Roundtop Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1231, 44.6587 at a distance of 4066 m
- Sugar Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1942, 44.6837 at a distance of 4073 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 146059261