The selected location is:
( 44°, 43', 24.2" N; 71°, 8', 54.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 329860 , 4954470
The elevation is 451 m ( 1481 ft )
The gradient is: 13.4
The aspect direction is: 67.8
The local roughness is: 14.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1484, 44.7234; 451 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Teakettle Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1484, 44.7234 at a distance of 6 m
- Mollidgewock Brook; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1420, 44.7369 at a distance of 1588 m
- Jackknife Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1667, 44.7375 at a distance of 2140 m
- Seven Islands; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1723, 44.7094 at a distance of 2449 m
- Smoky Camp Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1667, 44.7469 at a distance of 2992 m
- Thirteen Mile Woods; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1739, 44.7029 at a distance of 3051 m
- Munn Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1889, 44.7318, ( 1415 ft ) at a distance of 3342 m
- Double Top Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1442, 44.6920 at a distance of 3510 m
- Bear Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1714, 44.6957 at a distance of 3583 m
- Bear Brook head;
-71.1931, 44.7053 at a distance of 4073 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 154219317