The selected location is:
( 44°, 52', 2.3" N; 71°, 9', 44.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 329185 , 4970483
The elevation is 457 m ( 1499 ft )
The gradient is: 0.7
The aspect direction is: 315.4
The local roughness is: 2.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1623, 44.8673; 457 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Palmers Cabin; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1623, 44.8672 at a distance of 6 m
- East Branch Swift Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1567, 44.8658 at a distance of 469 m
- Squeexe Hole Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1745, 44.8675 at a distance of 966 m
- Larrys Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1381, 44.8731 at a distance of 2018 m
- Fourmile Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1698, 44.8864 at a distance of 2210 m
- Dixie Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1923, 44.8679, ( 1598 ft ) at a distance of 2373 m
- Ellingwood Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1287, 44.8733 at a distance of 2737 m
- Larrys Brook head;
-71.1795, 44.8442 at a distance of 2901 m
- Bennett Brook head;
-71.1234, 44.8531 at a distance of 3452 m
- Wentworth Location; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1345, 44.8397 at a distance of 3768 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 160182988