The selected location is:
( 44°, 29', 12.1" N; 71°, 9', 55.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 327816 , 4928212
The elevation is 335 m ( 1099 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1654, 44.4867; 335 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bean Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1653, 44.4868 at a distance of 9 m
- Brown School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1692, 44.4837 at a distance of 455 m
- Saint Anne Cemetery; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1620, 44.4904 at a distance of 487 m
- Saint Kieran Cemetery; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1598, 44.4909 at a distance of 641 m
- Calvary Cemetery; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1559, 44.4965 at a distance of 1321 m
- WBRL-AM (Berlin); New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1812, 44.4818 at a distance of 1373 m
- Mount Calvaire Cemetery; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1831, 44.4882 at a distance of 1419 m
- Notre Dame High School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1759, 44.4748 at a distance of 1569 m
- Berlin Reservoir; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1456, 44.4837, ( 1280 ft ) at a distance of 1609 m
- Anderson Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1395, 44.4915, ( 1440 ft ) at a distance of 2125 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145183274