The selected location is:
( 44°, 44', 49.2" N; 71°, 10', 0.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 328480 , 4957130
The elevation is 396 m ( 1299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 182.7
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1667, 44.7470; 396 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Smoky Camp Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1667, 44.7469 at a distance of 6 m
- Jackknife Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1667, 44.7375 at a distance of 1050 m
- Mollidgewock Brook; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1420, 44.7369 at a distance of 2251 m
- Munn Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1889, 44.7318, ( 1415 ft ) at a distance of 2444 m
- Teakettle Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1484, 44.7234 at a distance of 3001 m
- Sweat Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2009, 44.7729 at a distance of 3949 m
- Clear Stream mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1381, 44.7784 at a distance of 4154 m
- Seven Islands; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1723, 44.7094 at a distance of 4197 m
- Smoky Camp Brook head;
-71.2131, 44.7676 at a distance of 4327 m
- Signal Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2120, 44.7692 at a distance of 4358 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 160210254