The selected location is:
( 44°, 53', 11.0" N; 71°, 10', 11.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 328649 , 4972621
The elevation is 487 m ( 1598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1698, 44.8864; 487 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fourmile Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1698, 44.8864 at a distance of 6 m
- Squeexe Hole Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1745, 44.8675 at a distance of 2128 m
- Palmers Cabin; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1623, 44.8672 at a distance of 2209 m
- East Branch Swift Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1567, 44.8658 at a distance of 2507 m
- Dixie Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1923, 44.8679, ( 1598 ft ) at a distance of 2723 m
- Chase Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1401, 44.9015, ( 2773 ft ) at a distance of 2880 m
- Dix's Grant; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1976, 44.9034 at a distance of 2894 m
- Larrys Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1381, 44.8731 at a distance of 2904 m
- South Valley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2106, 44.8761 at a distance of 3420 m
- Dixie Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2126, 44.8787 at a distance of 3491 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 160170570