The selected location is:
( 44°, 41', 44.2" N; 71°, 10', 17.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 327948 , 4951430
The elevation is 365 m ( 1198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1715, 44.6956; 365 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bear Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1714, 44.6957 at a distance of 8 m
- Thirteen Mile Woods; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1739, 44.7029 at a distance of 828 m
- Seven Islands; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1723, 44.7094 at a distance of 1541 m
- Pond Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1939, 44.6975 at a distance of 1790 m
- Bear Brook head;
-71.1931, 44.7053 at a distance of 2028 m
- Double Top Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1442, 44.6920 at a distance of 2200 m
- Sugar Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1942, 44.6837 at a distance of 2238 m
- Sessions Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1967, 44.7057, ( 1385 ft ) at a distance of 2290 m
- Bog Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1789, 44.6665 at a distance of 3292 m
- Teakettle Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1484, 44.7234 at a distance of 3585 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 152763592