The selected location is:
( 44°, 52', 3.0" N; 71°, 10', 28.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 328221 , 4970532
The elevation is 487 m ( 1598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1745, 44.8675; 487 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Squeexe Hole Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1745, 44.8675 at a distance of 6 m
- Palmers Cabin; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1623, 44.8672 at a distance of 963 m
- Dixie Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1923, 44.8679, ( 1598 ft ) at a distance of 1409 m
- East Branch Swift Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1567, 44.8658 at a distance of 1417 m
- Fourmile Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1698, 44.8864 at a distance of 2138 m
- Larrys Brook head;
-71.1795, 44.8442 at a distance of 2614 m
- Larrys Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1381, 44.8731 at a distance of 2942 m
- Squeexe Hole Brook head;
-71.2103, 44.8601 at a distance of 2950 m
- South Valley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2106, 44.8761 at a distance of 3012 m
- Dixie Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2126, 44.8787 at a distance of 3257 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 137259370