The selected location is:
( 44°, 28', 29.3" N; 71°, 10', 33.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 326945 , 4926913
The elevation is 355 m ( 1164 ft )
The gradient is: 22.4
The aspect direction is: 292.3
The local roughness is: 13.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1759, 44.4748; 355 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Notre Dame High School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1759, 44.4748 at a distance of 5 m
- Saint Patricks School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1851, 44.4726 at a distance of 775 m
- Dead River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1831, 44.4695 at a distance of 826 m
- Guardian Angel School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1712, 44.4679 at a distance of 857 m
- WBRL-AM (Berlin); New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1812, 44.4818 at a distance of 881 m
- Berlin; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1851, 44.4687, ( 1010 ft ) at a distance of 1002 m
- Brown School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1692, 44.4837 at a distance of 1119 m
- Bartlett School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1884, 44.4682 at a distance of 1240 m
- Saint Josephs School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1903, 44.4695 at a distance of 1292 m
- Bean Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1653, 44.4868 at a distance of 1573 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145311523