The selected location is:
( 44°, 58', 50.2" N; 71°, 10', 46.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 328164 , 4983106
The elevation is 559 m ( 1834 ft )
The gradient is: 23.3
The aspect direction is: 254.6
The local roughness is: 8.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1795, 44.9806; 559 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Branch Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1795, 44.9806 at a distance of 6 m
- Pesky Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1787, 44.9818, ( 1795 ft ) at a distance of 142 m
- Pesky Brook head;
-71.1906, 44.9956 at a distance of 1889 m
- Tracy Brook head;
-71.1628, 44.9957 at a distance of 2128 m
- Lost Valley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1695, 44.9584 at a distance of 2595 m
- Cascade Brook head;
-71.2028, 45.0006 at a distance of 2889 m
- Pisgah, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2123, 44.9958, ( 3074 ft ) at a distance of 3094 m
- Little Dead Diamond River head;
-71.2198, 44.9892 at a distance of 3322 m
- Tracy Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1373, 44.9818 at a distance of 3329 m
- South Branch Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1426, 44.9650 at a distance of 3384 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 145672807