The selected location is:
( 44°, 56', 47.0" N; 71°, 11', 0.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 327754 , 4979315
The elevation is 726 m ( 2383 ft )
The gradient is: 15.4
The aspect direction is: 353.0
The local roughness is: 10.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1834, 44.9464; 726 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lost Valley Brook head;
-71.1834, 44.9464 at a distance of 6 m
- Fourmile Brook head;
-71.1887, 44.9445 at a distance of 472 m
- Lost Valley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1695, 44.9584 at a distance of 1722 m
- Crystal Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2081, 44.9447, ( 3250 ft ) at a distance of 1959 m
- South Branch Little Dead Diamond River head;
-71.2087, 44.9509 at a distance of 2058 m
- East Branch Swift Diamond River head;
-71.1601, 44.9372 at a distance of 2100 m
- Tucker, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1462, 44.9372, ( 2820 ft ) at a distance of 3106 m
- West Branch Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1795, 44.9806 at a distance of 3818 m
- South Branch Little Dead Diamond River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1426, 44.9650 at a distance of 3828 m
- Pesky Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1787, 44.9818, ( 1795 ft ) at a distance of 3946 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 145977801